Park Hyatt Kyoto
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
Park Hyatt Kyoto will feature a low-rise building in consideration of the Ninen-zaka cityscape and the surrounding Higashiyama landscape. Ideally located next to Kodai-ji Temple surrounded by UNESCO World Heritage sites the hotel will be walking distance from Kiyomizu-dera temple and will boast views of Kyoto City and the Yasaka Pagoda.
Restaraunts & Bars
- Yasaka - Unconventional approach to classic Japanese teppanyaki.
- KYOYAMATO - Kyoto’s famed Japanese Kaiseki restaurant.
- KYOTO BISTRO - Dining café connected to the neighborhood community.
- The Living Room - An inviting lounge space where guests can enjoy seasonal, course style Afternoon Tea.
- Kohaku - Exclusive bar where ritual and craft meet cocktails and spirits.