The Ritz-Carlton Osaka
An eighteenth-century English estate in downtown Osaka
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
Situated in the heart of the prestigious Nishi-Umeda business and shopping district, The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka is an elegant combination of ancient Japanese traditions and the ultra-modern landscapes of Osaka. Evoking an 18th century English manor house, the hotel features a 450-piece art and antique collection, a well-equipped fitness center, and the largest guest rooms among Osaka's premier hotels. The hotel also boasts a spacious spa with a heated indoor pool, steam and dry saunas, and a gym with personalized training services.
Restaurants & Bars
- La Baie - Contemporary and Traditional French delicacies
- Hanagatami - Seasonal Japanese cuisine
- Xiang Tao - Traditional Chinese cuisine
- Splendido - Casual Italian cuisine
- The Bar - Cocktails and single malts with live music
- The Lobby Lounge - Traditional Afternoon Tea