Busan, South Korea
Park Hyatt Busan
Elegant Living With Spectacular Views
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
At Park Hyatt Busan, guests will discover the traditional values of courtesy, care, and comfort with the discreet, residential, and sophisticated style of Park Hyatt™. Whether guests are visiting the hotel for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Busan offers an array of services that are sure to make stays memorable. Park Hyatt Busan offers 269 guestrooms and 69 suites, decorated with beige-toned wood and with ocean views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Spacious bathrooms feature rain showers and bathtubs with custom Le Labo® products. These elegant suites feature separate dining and sitting areas.
Restaurants & Bars
- Dining Room - The open kitchens allow guests to watch the professional chefs cook a variety of meats and seafood over the open charcoal grill as well as prepare Korean cuisine reinterpreted in Park Hyatt style.
- Living Room - Offering a relaxed atmosphere with wonderful views of Gwangan Bridge and the yacht marina, this is the perfect place for enjoying popular comfort dishes matched with a glass of premium wine.
- Living Room Bar - Guests can enjoy the breathtaking view of Gwangan Bridge, while they sample some of the stylish cocktails, wine, whiskies and cognac available in Busan.
- Lounge - Located on the 30th floor of Park Hyatt Busan, Lounge greets its guests with sparkling sunlight during the day and an inspiring view at night through the full-length windows that extend from the floor to the ceiling.
- Patisserie - Park Hyatt Busan takes special pride in Patisserie, the hotel’s pastry boutique located at the entrance of the hotel, serving homemade European pastries, chocolates and pralines.