Four Seasons Seoul
A stylish new five-star hotel in Gwanghwamun
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
Combining Seoul's fascinating blend of Old World tradition and new-wave cool, luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Seoul brings the Four Seasons experience to Korea for the first time. Steps from the city's most venerable historic sites and neighborhoods yet entrenched in the modern central business district, Four Seasons Hotel Seoul combines form and function with modernised Korean motifs to create an architecture that is proudly contemporary in design and unashamedly forward-thinking in spirit.
Restaurants & Bars
- Kioku - Tokyo-style sushi bar with a hip vibe. Serving small plates.
- Boccalino - a Florentine grill, set in a modern upscale-casual dining room, also serving gourmet pizzas
- Yu Yuan - one Michelin-starred modern Cantonese Chinese, with regional influences
- The Market Kitchen - a buffet-style bazaar of international foods and cuisines with an emphasis on fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Maru - serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. Korean favorites and international dishes
- Boccalino Wine Bar - modern and hip wine bar, featuring wine, spirits sand aperitivo selections
- Charles H. - a classic, posh cocktail bar