Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
A 140-year-old legend on the Chao Phraya River
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
For more than 140 years, travellers have followed the Chao Phraya River to stay at the legendary Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. A luxury five-star hotel in one of the world’s most exciting cities, we enjoy a reputation for style, service and excellence. A haven of calm on the banks of the river, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is a truly remarkable hotel. Timeless yet contemporary, classic yet cutting-edge, our unique blend of luxury and comfort makes us the ultimate Bangkok address.
Restaurants & Bars
- Le Normandie - French fine dining
- Sala Rim Naam - traditional Thai cuisine with entertainment
- Terrace Rim Naam - Thai with al fresco riverfront seating
- Lord Jim's - seafood served in a modern dining room with river views
- The China House - contemporary Cantonese Chinese in an Art-Deco-styled dining room
- Author's Lounge - traditional afternoon tea
- The Bamboo Bar - historic landmark bar with elegant decor