Castello Di Reschio
Live Like Royalty
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
Elegance- rustic charm and a dash of romance- welcome to Castello di Reschio- Tuscany. Make your way to Castello di Reschio and into a bewitching world. This exclusive Tuscan estate is a blend of beguiling history and contemporary luxury- complete with rolling hills- scented olive groves- vineyards and a private lake. Step into a 500-year-old farmhouse- restored to rustic perfection- and mix yourself a refreshing spritz at the private bar before watching the sun set. Spend days exploring beautiful grounds- finding shade under Cypress trees - or lazing by the pool with a good book. The estate has been designed for peace and total relaxation- but it also offers heart-racing experiences for those who like to get active. Head for the hills with your hiking boots- on a mountain bike- or on the back of an Andalusian horse.
- Staff is selected and trained according to the H and S regulations of cleaning sanitation and disinfection methods. Naturally cleaning is done in the absence of guests where possible.
- The air treatment systems are periodically inspected and disinfected- just as furniture mattresses pillows/duvets and covers are kept constantly clean and sanitized.
- Trolleys used for the transport of linen and for courtesy products are cleaned and sanitized at the end of the shift and stored in designated areas as well as trolleys used for garbage collection.
- Use of cleaning material following a colour-coding system to avoid cross-contamination. All cloths and sponges used are divided and washed in groups- ensuring a proper sanitation of different items.
- Following any operation that requires not using gloves- staff are required to disinfect their hands by rubbing the disinfectant solution for 2-3 minutes on wet skin followed by rinsing and drying with a clean or sterile cloth.//
Restaurants & Bars
Ristorante Alle Scuderie - offering simple menus with elegant touches of fresh and local produce
Ristorante Al Castello - serving traditional Italian specialities every evening, this restaurant uses ingredients sourced from the estate and surrounding area
Bar Centrale - this centerpiece of Restorante Alle Scuderie exudes an air of old-world Italian glamour, offering a variety of drinks all day
Palm Court Bar - the perfect spot for a relaxing drink upon arrival or a selection from the retro-cool afternoon tea trolley
Il Torrino - chic pool bar offering freshly-made juices or cocktails and light bites