Arizona Biltmore Waldorf
Jewel of the Desert
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
The Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort has been a stand-out destination, creating unforgettable memories. Over the years, our 39 acres of gardens, swimming pools and iconic architecture has provided a safe haven for celebrities, diplomats and presidents, and a luxurious resort for guests from all walks of life. Championship golf, Spa Biltmore and fitness center, multiple restaurants, and a variety of amenities await you in the heart of the Camelback Corridor.
Restaraunts & Bars
- Frank and Albert's - This culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic techniques.
- Wright's at Biltmore - Served in a classic setting that is a modern nod to the historic Frank Lloyd Wright style, the Wright’s menu features foods of the land, presented in an artistic and contemporary fashion.
- The Cafe - Enjoy majestic views of Squaw Peak Lawn on the Cafe’s terrace or grab something light to go.
- Poolside Dining - Indulge in a variety of fresh salads, seafood, specialty sandwiches and exotic bar offerings with our poolside dining options available at Catalina and Ocatilla Pools.
- The Wright Bar - Gather with friends over artisan martinis and delectable cocktails at Wright’s Bar.
- Afternoon Tea - Afternoon Tea menu consists of an assortment of sandwiches, desserts, pastries, and a mouthwatering selection of hot and iced teas.