Quirk Hotel Charlottesville
Contemporary & Cool
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
More than just a place to lay your head, the Quirk Hotel encourages curiosity for the unique, inspiring and beautiful. A momentous tribute to the art, culture, and history that makes each stay everything but Charlottesville as usual, the Quirk Hotel is the first boutique art hotel to be erected in Charlottesvilles historic downtown. Be among one of our first guests and experience the Quirk way to travel. A locals hot spot, your sense of enlightenment will be in full swing between our lobby bar, Boboo Whiskey bar, Quirk Cafe, The Pink Grouse or our breathtaking rooftop, Q Rooftop. With over 4, 500sf of in-door, out-door events spaces, ask us how you can host your next reception in either one of our ballrooms or our very own Quirk Gallery.
Restaurants & Bars
- The Pink Grouse - Classic cocktails, local beer selection, and eclectic-playful wine list highlighted by Virginia’s grape-growing neighbors.
- Quirk Café - Coffee is the centerpiece here, with a variety of options available, including espresso drinks, flavored lattes, cold brew on tap and hot food items for those on the go.
- Bobboo (Barrel Aged Spirits Bar) - The barrel-aged spirits bar offers a selection of hand-curated whiskeys from around the world. Rock or No Rock.
- Rooftop Bar - Inspired by the rustic cooking of Italy and the season’s freshest local produce, the space is known for inventive thin-crust pizzas, oven-fired vegetables, baked pastas, charcuterie, and domestic and imported cheeses.
- Lobby Bar - Expansive yet intimate, the lobby bar also offers a playful cocktail menu with unique takes on classic beverages including the Q G&T, Quirk Old Fashioned and The Modern Day Hemingway as well as a few creative mocktails using house-made shrubs and elixirs to appease all of our guests.