Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
How the West Is Won
Covid-19 - What you should know
Skylark’s advisor team is here to support you. Travel is tricky right now and planning isn’t always straightforward, but our team of advisors is here to assist in every way we can.
What it is
An all-inclusive, all-luxury dude ranch on 30,000 acres of Wyoming’s Platte River Valley.
What it isn't
Urban. You’ll be miles from the nearest Starbucks, but with an executive chef who earned his chops at The Little Nell in Aspen, you won’t miss it.
What we think
The pioneers who settled in this valley in the 1800’s wouldn’t believe its latter-day amenities: guests can shoot clays, hunt everything from moose to mountain lion, fly-fish for rainbow trout (this is an Orvis Endorsed Lodge) and ride horses on 50 miles of trails…the list goes on. But even John Wayne may have opted for the indoorsy pursuits, such as an herb-infused massage in a tepee (what else?). The 41 homestead-inspired rooms have a cabin-like vibe—if the cabin were inhabited by Ralph Lauren. You can expect glimmering twig chandeliers and fireplaces along with buffalo plaid upholstery.
You're here because
You want to be where the buffalo roam, but also where you can have buffalo steak by an open-hearth fireplace in a 28-foot-hall great room, with an 800-bottle-deep wine cellar.
Sitting by a potbelly stove in your cabin, you feel exactly the way Butch Cassidy must have felt after a long day in the saddle—though the Wild Bunch probably didn’t wear ultra-plush bathrobes or tuck themselves between 400-thread-count sheets.
Restaraunts & Bars
- Trailhead Great Room - the crown jewel of Brush Creek Ranch, the Trailhead Great Room offers an opulent setting for memorable meals
- The Chuckwagon - Family-style feasts served in a fun and festive setting
- Creekside Dinner Camp - The epitome of ranch-style dining, campfire meals enjoyed under the stars
- Falcon Peak Overlook - A captivating natural setting for al fresco meals and special events
- Platte Canyon Camp - This outdoor venue sits on an 1800 square foot deck overlooking the North Platte River
- The Saloon - Old-fashioned fun in our authentic Western saloon
- Destination Yurts - Special venues for unforgettable events, our yurts are a destination in themselves
Blissfully remote—75 miles from Laramie (Laradise, per the locals), and a 3.5-hour drive from Denver. The lodge is neighbors with Saratoga Hot Springs and Medicine Bow National Forest.