A chic all-inclusive hideout on the Gulf of Toroneos
Covid-19 - What you should know
Skylark’s advisor team is here to support you. Travel is tricky right now and planning isn’t always straightforward, but our team of advisors is here to assist in every way we can.
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
Ikos Olivia redefines the all-inclusive beach holiday. Relishing its exclusive location on the Gulf of Toroneos in beautiful Halkidiki, this contemporary masterpiece extends across a perfectly landscaped 22 acres. Ancient olive trees and fragrant firs provide both shade and privacy throughout the spacious grounds, the manicured lawns eventually meeting the white sands and refreshing waters
of the Aegean. At Ikos Olivia— chic design goes hand in hand with subtle elegance to offer a warm welcome to the most discerning guest.
Restaurants & Bars
- Ouzo - An à la carte restaurant to explore the finest Greek flavors with a contemporary twist
- Fresco - Inspiring à-la-carte menu of authentic Italian cuisine
- Anaya - Delectable selection of Asian dishes featuring the authentic tastes of China, Thailand and India
- Provence - Flavors and aromas of Provencal cuisine
- Kerkyra - Beachfront setting to explore Corfu’s long and glorious tradition of gastronomy
- Ergon Deli - Modern Greek dishes with a modern twist for lunch and dinner
- Flavors - Stunning views over the beautiful Ionian Sea with a Mediterranean style buffet
- Dine Out - Enjoy the menus at some of the best local eateries at no extra cost