Sani Beach Club
Classic Mediterranean luxury set within a bay
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
With the intimate surroundings of this low-rise hotel and magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean—it's hard to dream up a more serene idyll than the Sani Club in Greece's Halkidiki region. Featuring a fabulous choice of tempting restaurants, luxurious bungalow suites by the azure water, spacious double rooms, heated pools and a relaxing spa—a stay at the Sani Club is an unparalleled experience. Guests can look forward to a host of activities—from scuba diving, biking, beekeeping trips, paddleboard yoga as well as family friendly ones such as a water ski academy, adventure park and football coaching.
Restaraunts & Bars
- Ouzerie - Traditional Greek fare featuring the freshest seafood
- Cabana - Signature dishes inspired by Nicole’s La Petit Maison provincial cuisine in Nice
- Olympus Restaurant - Casual dining with a wide variety, rotating buffet
- Pines - Authentic farm-to-table Greek dining
- Lounge Bar - Casual space to enjoy the beautiful Greek sunsets
- Club Lounge - Located by the resort's pool area offering views of Aegean, Sani Bay, Sani Hill and Mount Olympus