Sani Beach Club
Classic Mediterranean luxury set within a bay
Covid-19 - What you should know
Skylark’s advisor team is here to support you. Travel is tricky right now and planning isn’t always straightforward, but our team of advisors is here to assist in every way we can.
What we think
Skylark only includes hotels that meet our stamp of approval. Our editorial review for this one isn’t ready yet — but we’re working on it! Below is the hotel’s own description.
With the intimate surroundings of this low-rise hotel and magnificent views over Mount Olympus and the Aegean—it's hard to dream up a more serene idyll than the Sani Club in Greece's Halkidiki region. Featuring a fabulous choice of tempting restaurants, luxurious bungalow suites by the azure water, spacious double rooms, heated pools and a relaxing spa—a stay at the Sani Club is an unparalleled experience. Guests can look forward to a host of activities—from scuba diving, biking, beekeeping trips, paddleboard yoga as well as family friendly ones such as a water ski academy, adventure park and football coaching.
Restaurants & Bars
- Ouzerie - Traditional Greek fare featuring the freshest seafood
- Cabana - Signature dishes inspired by Nicole’s La Petit Maison provincial cuisine in Nice
- Olympus Restaurant - Casual dining with a wide variety, rotating buffet
- Pines - Authentic farm-to-table Greek dining
- Lounge Bar - Casual space to enjoy the beautiful Greek sunsets
- Club Lounge - Located by the resort's pool area offering views of Aegean, Sani Bay, Sani Hill and Mount Olympus